Thursday, June 24, 2010

10 days down, 90 to go!!!! and My Goals

I think I have done really well this week. The first few days were overwhelming but now I am getting the hang of it. I pack my lunch everyday and my gym clothes, I swear Carrying my bags into work is a work out :) I had my trainer on Tuesday after work and I am still sore, lucky I won't see her again until Sat. I have been doing my workouts at 24hr Fitness, I have had a gym membership for years there and am finally using it. I figured after the 100 days I would still need to work out, so I am getting my self used the gym and becoming a regular there.

I havent cheated on my diet, or at least I don't think I have. My co-workers on Monday had Cafe Rio and Wed had Brick Oven pizza. I packed my own lunch and ate it. Which I am proud of. They are very supportive of me. I am trying to get my whole department to Run Mike's Mad Dash with me. I think I can get a good turnout from my co-workers

My goals so far, for this 100 days :
1. Lose 30lbs
2. Learn to like water more than Diet Mt Dew
3. Run Mike's Mad Dash, but actually run all 3 miles
4. Learn to enjoy running/working out.
5. Decrease my triglyceride levels

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brooke I am going to Springville pool in the morning from 6:30 - 7:30. It is a lot of fun you should come try it you'll love it to. it is M-F so the only morning I don't go is the morning I work with Aaron..Which is Wed. & Sat. mornings so I can get there for 4 days. The cost is 3.25 a class or $135.00 for the whole year. I think I am going to get the year pass. Anyway you should come try it..

    ReplyDelete