Tuesday, July 13, 2010

DAY 28

Well I survived my weekend in Idaho. It was lots of fun! I rode 4 wheelers, went canoeing ( my right shoulder is still sore from paddling). We canoed really fast, since it started to thunder, lighting and rain while in the river. I considered it a good work out :) I took my diet food up to share with my family. I think they enjoyed it or at least lied and said they did. We had, BBQ pulled chicken sandwiches, Turkey burger, BBQ grilled chicken and a low calorie Chicken Pot Pie recipe. I managed to loose weight this past week too, which is better than I thought. The only thing I cheated on was some Popcorn during the play we saw. It was small, no where near movie theater size and no extra butter but it was still delicious. This week should be a good week. Back to normal this week, I have my trainer today. Which is always a good workout, she is ruthless :) Tomorrow one of my co-workers is going to go to the gym with me and show me some water aerobics and exercises. Which I really look forward to. I cant believe its been 4 weeks already. I think I will make all 100 days and then some.

No comments:

Post a Comment