Friday, July 9, 2010

Wish me Luck

I met yesterday with my trainer for the first time in a week. The Holidays messed things up, and I am going out of town this weekend so I wont see her again till Tuesday. Her work outs are way tougher than when I am on my own. I think my face should be a lot thinner since I sweat buckets. I am going to my parents house in Island Park this weekend. The usual family pattern there is to eat, eat, eat, and eat some more. So I have prepared my meals for the 4 days I will be there in hopes to stay in line. I am bringing enough for my parents so they can try my nutritional plan with me. I hope that 4-wheeling burns lots of calories :) I am excited to spend time up in the mountains and enjoy some fresh air. I would love to lose weight, but I hope to just maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment