Monday, August 2, 2010

Good Day

I had a Good Day on the scale, which was a nice surprise after 2 bad weeks. My knees are still hurting to walk, but I can do the elliptical and bike which is nice. I went swimming the other day to give my legs a break. I enjoy working out, I can work out 5 days a week no problem, its the @#$* dieting that kills me :) Last night I had the munchies really bad, I eventually ended up with carrots and dip to tide me over.

My trip to the farmers market in Orem was a failure, there were no farmers there. I will keep searching for fresh fruit and veggies. I made a delicious smoothie. I put in 100% apple juice; low fat vanilla flavored yogurt, and frozen pineapple, mango's and strawberries. It was awesome!!!! I also ventured out on egg white scrambled eggs and there were really good too. I am trying to focus on more fruits, vegetables and fiber in my diet. I am working on mastering my chicken recipes this week. I am not a good cook so its always a good trial and error. Any food suggestions would be great!!! See everyone at the gym

2 comments:

  1. your smoothie sounds good , you could bring them to class as a treat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get the magic bullet, and then I can eat them all day at work:) maybe I will bring u a little sample on thurs

    ReplyDelete