Tuesday, September 14, 2010

9 days left!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!! It is Crazy how fast the time has gone. It seems like we just started and yet feels like I have been doing this forever :) I have almost lost 20 lbs. I honestly didn't think it would be so hard to loose weight. I thought, starting this challenge that I would eat better work out a little and the pounds would fall off. I have worked so HARD. I sweat in places I didn't know existed. I have swoobs, swits, swack, swass, and swnees after I work out. My trainer has been awesome, She works me so hard, I am exhausted when our sessions are over.

Things that I have changed in my lifestyle since starting this challenge. I now go to the gym 5-6 times a week for a minimum of 30 minutes up to 90 minutes. I have fruits and vegetables in my kitchen always available to eat. I am conscious of food label and calories, fat, sodium, carbs, proteins and each label. I really think that working out has made me feel better all around :)

I am excited for this challenge to be over, but so grateful for the opportunity to be involved in this. I still have 40lbs or more I want to loose. So I am not stopping when this ends next week, just continuing what I have learned and keep on working :)

No comments:

Post a Comment