Thursday, September 30, 2010

AFTER THE FIRST 100, WHY NOT DO ANOTHER 100!!!

I started my 88 day challenge on Monday and it has been going great so far. It ends on Dec 24th as my little Christmas present to me. This week has been good so far, I have been going to the gym and still logging my food. I increased my calories to 1650, but increased my calorie burn to 2650 so I hope I will still loose a pound a week or so. I invited my fellow challenge members to join me in this, and many have said they would. I am super excited to have their support and to watch them progress too. My biggest struggle this week is to figure out my weight training schedule. Which weights to do, when, how often, how many times.

We all were featured in the IHC stories and it was great to read how wonderful everyone did. We had a great group and did AWESOME!

I hope everyone keeps blogging. I know I really enjoy reading them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment