Wednesday, September 22, 2010

LAST WORKOUT

Yesterday was my last work out with my Trainer:) It was actually lots of fun. The most fun I have had at the gym all year!!!! I had mentioned to her a few weeks ago that on my last day she had to run too. So she got on the treadmill next to me an ran. It was good to see her get sweaty too. I ran 3 miles in 46 min, which is 3 min faster than last week and it was much easier yesterday than the week before. I just hope that .2 on the 5k doesn't kill me. I can do 3 miles no problem, but 3.2 might push me over the edge :) The race will be my first race ever. I am veryexcited for it.

After the treadmill we did our weigh workout, stomach, triceps, shoulders and back. For shoulders we did fly-aways and after we were all finished with our 4th set, she said "man those suck, sorry I always made you always do them." I was like I know :) Jenna was a great sport yesterday and super fun to work out with. I will miss my trainer a lot. She really was the perfect match for me, she pushed me harder than I thought I could go. It weird how much stronger I am in 100 days :) This challenge has been awesome!!!! I am so grateful that I was picked for it. LUCKY ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment