Monday, September 27, 2010

Yeah its over!!!!

Thursday was the weigh out - It was frustrating because they made us weigh facing away from the machine, so I couldn't see my weight loss. We had to wait until Friday to get the results. When I got to work on Thursday my coworker brought me in treats for doing so well on the 100 days. They were Delicious but I was sick by the end of the day. Friday I went back on my diet just to feel better. The dinner was fun, it was great to see everyone all dressed up. We finally got our results and I was very Happy with mine. I lost 27.5 lbs and 5% drop in body fat. All my numbers went down, I defiantly feel much healthier. This is the longest diet/exercise program I have stuck with and am very proud of that. I think everyone did a great job and looked good.

The race on Saturday was awesome!!! It was my first 5k. I was super excited for it. I survived it and finished in an OK time for me. Who knows maybe I will do another race.

No comments:

Post a Comment