Monday, September 20, 2010

A for Effort :)

I cant believe only 3 more days!!! I really just want Thursday to come so I can see my results. Now that it's getting closer to the end, people are asking who do I think will win? I don't think I will win, but I think I have a chance :) In the fact that I have worked really hard and done everything I was supposed to. I have no regrets and would not change anything although I do not recommend 3 vacations in 100 days, it throws your body for a loop. I have loved doing this challenge. The gym is now my second home. Last week at the wellness center, a lady came up to me( i had met her during the first week of the challenge, she and her husband won the last challenge) and said, "I haven't seen you in a long time, you look really good, keep up the good work." It made me smile and really proud of myself.

After we weigh in Thursday, I have a few treats waiting for me at work (i.e. Magleby's chocolate cake in the freezer). I am going to take Thurs-Sun off my strict dieting. I will still workout, of course, and do the 5k. I then plan on starting my own 88 day challenge, Monday the 27th through Christmas Eve. I will have the holidays off and then start my 110 day Jan2-April 21. I hope by then, I will have lost the weight I want to just maintain my weight. And start my new healthy lifestyle :)

I want to thank Mindy for teaching the nutrition classes, they were excellent and I learned a lot; Traci for her encouraging words after my weekly emails; and most importantly, my trainer Jenna for kicking my @$$ every week during workouts. She is so supportive and so tough. She extended her mission call so she could finish this challenge with us. Also thanks to all the other challenge members, its always great to see them at the gym, and I loved reading everyone's blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment